Meethaq LuluCredit Card
Enjoy shopping with great rewards
The lifestyle you have always desired is now within your reach with privileges and incredible rewards. Enjoy exclusive benefits, including 2% reward points every time you utilize your Card at Lulu Hypermarket in Oman the Sultanate.
- Omani employees in government and approved private sector companies with a minimum service period of 3 months and a minimum salary of OMR 250*
- Resident employees in government and approved private sector companies with a minimum service period of 3 months and a minimum salary of OMR 500*
- Omanis and residents with a fixed deposit in Meethaq
- Application Form
- National ID for Omanis and Passport & Resident Card for Residents.
- Salary Certificate or if the customer has an existing Fixed Deposit with the Bank
Key terms & conditions
- Subscription & Annual Fee: The subscription fee is the membership fee that is taken when the Card is first given to the customer and the annual fee is the fee taken every year for the renewal of your membership.
- The grace period (Up to 52 days): The period that the bank gives the customer to re-pay the outstanding balance on the Credit Card without charging any fees.
- Minimum Amount: The minimum amount you are required to pay on or before the payment due date to not be charged Ujrah and late payment fees.
- Ujrah Fees: If you pay less than your full outstanding balance on the payment due date, a fixed Ujrah fees is applied. The Ujrah fees depends on the card type.
- Late Payment Fee: Late payment fees of 1% p.a. of the outstanding amount is charged when the minimum payment due has not been paid.
- Cash Advance/withdrawal: means cash withdrawal from any Card limit/account at any of the designated branches of The Bank, or participating branches of Member Banks or designated ATMs. Cash Advance Fee is charged on every cash withdrawal transaction from any ATM.
- Card Replacement Fee will be charged when the customer requests a replacement for the credit card.
- Foreign Exchange Conversion Fee is applied to the amount of each transaction when customers use their Cards internationally.